Saturday, March 31, 2012

18 WEEKS


16 weeks then 18 weeks

How far along: 18 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs since last appointment four weeks ago. So 14 total. My midwife said its a little too much so I need to limit my carb intake, eat more fruits and vegetables, and exercise more. 
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity but still a little of both
Sleep: Pretty good
Best moment this week: Hearing baby girl's heartbeat on the doppler with the midwife :)
Movement? Still only really small taps. Hoping for some more this week!
Food cravings: Sushi and deli meat
Gender prediction: GIRL
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: Sushi and deli meat 
What I am looking forward to: Spring break starting next Friday! And the anatomy scan also next Friday. I'm a little nervous for this one too because this is when we will find out if anything is wrong
Milestones: Almost halfway there!
Things I've been experiencing this week: Really tired after work, some leg cramps, and really thirsty
Showing? Getting a little bigger. Two people asked me this week! YAY
Size of baby: Sweet potato. About 5.6 inches and 6.7 ounces
What Baby is up to: Her bones are starting to harden and she's hiccuping, yawning, kicking, punching, swallowing, and sucking. She is a busy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment