Friday, March 23, 2012

17 WEEKS


How far along: 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs last doctor appointment
Maternity clothes? Both
Sleep: Ok....
Best moment this week: Sad to say, but it was watching the Pretty Little Liars season finale. I'm addicted
Movement? A little here and there. Still just small taps
Food cravings: Sushi, deli sandwiches, Fentons. Same 
Gender prediction: GIRL
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: Sushi and deli meat 
What I am looking forward to: HUNGER GAMES! Hubs is sick though so we aren't seeing it tonight like we thought. Hopefully tomorrow??
Milestones: Almost halfway there!
Things I've been experiencing this week: Sleepy
Showing? A small bump. It's noticeable to me and the people who know me. But I haven't been asked by any strangers yet so maybe I'm not showing all that much...
Size of baby: Onion, 5.1(ish) inches and about 5.9 oz! 
What Baby is up to: According to The Bump website, baby girl can hear me now! I hope my voice sounds nice to her, haha.

More pictures, 
Again, ignore the messy room! Just look at the tiny bump

I'm sorry. They are too cute

No comments:

Post a Comment