Sunday, March 11, 2012

15 Weeks


How far along: 15 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs last doctor appointment
Maternity clothes? Wearing some maternity pants now. I have one pair of regular jeans that still fit so I am wearing those too
Sleep: Not the best...I keep having crazy and/or scary dreams. Then I wake up and have to pee
Best moment this week: Seeing baby girl in 3D!
Movement? Not too much, hoping soon!
Food cravings: Sushi, deli sandwiches, Fentons
Gender prediction: GIRL
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: Sushi and deli meat 
What I am looking forward to: Next weekend. I love weekends :) 
Milestones: Making it to second trimester 
Things I've been experiencing this week: Sleepy
Showing? A little bit! 
Size of baby: Naval orange, 4-5 inches although the ultrasound tech said Bean seems very big for 15 weeks so maybe more...? 

No comments:

Post a Comment