Sunday, March 18, 2012

16 weeks


How far along: 16 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs last doctor appointment
Maternity clothes? Wearing mostly maternity pants and starting to wear maternity shirts. I don't really need the shirts yet but my regular ones aren't long enough to cover the band on the maternity pants. Plus the regular ones just make me look like I have a food baby and maternity actually makes me look a little pregnant
Sleep: Crazzzzy dreams lately. Also I had to get up to pee 6 times a few nights ago
Best moment this week: We registered! That was fun :)
Movement? Not too much, but I did notice that when I play loud music she moves. Its nothing strong just like tiny little taps. I cant wait til I can really feel her move!
Food cravings: Sushi, deli sandwiches, Fentons. Same as always 
Gender prediction: GIRL
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: Sushi and deli meat 
What I am looking forward to: Picking up our crib and dresser this week 
Milestones: Making it to second trimester 
Things I've been experiencing this week: Sleepy, sore nipples (sorry to any guys who are reading this)
Showing? A tiny bump
Size of baby: Avocado and 3.5 oz! Getting bigger... 

This has been a long but good week! Some highlights were: getting to work 3 days at Tony's school this week, wearing full on maternity outfits, rain alllll week, and my favorite mother-in-law getting Bean's dresser. We get to pick up the crib and dresser this week from Babies R Us!!! 
More pictures from the week...
 Full maternity outfit!


 Belly progression: 12-16 weeks


Found this hat on Etsy. I decided Bean needs one for Christmas! So cute



I found these new photo apps and decided to play around so the above 2 are the ones I came up with so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment