Tuesday, April 3, 2012

This Week

Me leaning forward/bending over...Kenadie is not a fan. (Did I mention we are naming her Kenadie?) She thumps like crazy whenever I am leaning forward. I guess I am squishing her...? But I love feeling her move around! I wish it would happen more often as I can only feel her a couple times a day and only a few thumps each time. I'll just have to be patient :)

In other news, I started my new job today. It seems like it will be a lot of work and a lot of getting used to different policies and procedures, but who knows, maybe I'll like it. I really like working with the kiddos but unfortunately majority of the job seems like paperwork and meetings.

We took the puppies to the dog park today and of course as soon as we get there we realize its Tuesday and the park is always closed on Tuesdays for maintenance. And by this time Zoey already sees the park and is starting to whine to get out of the car, so we got out to walk them for a bit. And took a family photo...


Then we went out to dinner with Tony's parents and took a couple of pictures to show off the bump


Ok, off to spend some quality time with the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment