Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekend

This weekend was just too beautiful not to be outside! 72 degrees and bright and sunny. Saturday was a lot of fun. We woke up early and went to our favorite breakfast place, Katys Korner and enjoyed our meal outside. We then took the dogs to the park because it was beautiful out and it was the first day the park had been open in months. After that my mom, Tony's mom and I went to Babies R Us to look at the furniture and bedding sets. By the time we got home, I was so exhausted, I layed down and napped for about 2 hours. Then it was time to go to our friend Steph's surprise birthday party. We ended up having a great time, filled with awesome food and friends. There were 4 pregnant people there, including myself. I'm glad I'm pregnant because that would have been really hard if we were still in the infertility struggle. We met some great new people and had a blast. Sunday (today) is another perfect day. Perfect for the dog park :) Oakley and Zoey had so much fun running around...then came home and crashed on the cool tile floor. Before we went to the park, Tony and I stopped by the mall to return something when we ran into the stand in the mall that sells baby headbands. The ones with the big flowers and bows. I was in love.They were on sale. We bought some.

Aren't they precious?? 

And here is a picture of Miss Zoey at the park... its hard to get one of Oakley because once we are there, he totally distances himself from us. He is off socializing and doesn't want to hang out with his mama



PS. Another cool thing about this weekend - I wore maternity capris both days and they fit perfectly! MATERNITY PANTS! ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment