Monday, July 9, 2012

32 Weeks!




How far along: 32 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: Up 36 lbs. Eeek. I have officially surpassed the MAX they want you to gain during pregnancy...with 8 weeks still left! 
Maternity clothes? Definitely 
Sleep: I've been waking up the past few nights and unable to go back to sleep. Last night I had to get up, go downstairs, watch tv and eat at 4:00am. Oh well, I guess I should be getting used to being up in the middle of the night anyways! 
Best moment this week: My awesome baby shower yesterday! 
Movement? Yes, hiccups almost everyday and lots of stretches (it feels like she is doing yoga in there) 
Food cravings: Ice water still 
Gender prediction: GIRL
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: Deli meat, eggs benedict, and a philly roll 
What I am looking forward to: Our growth ultrasound tomorrow morning 
Milestones: Made it to 32 weeks! Which apparently is a huge developmental milestone...I didn't know 
Things I've been experiencing this week: Swelling feet, low energy, heartburn at night, and carpal tunnel. All very mild. What's not mild? My snoring, apparently! Tony recorded me two nights ago...what a meanie! But I do see his point. I sounded like a huge truckdriver :( 
Showing? Yep, no denying it now 
Size of baby: Size of a squash. We will find out some measurements at the ultrasound tomorrow 
What Baby is up to: She is starting to shed her lanugo (fine layer of hair which has been protecting her body), growing more hair on her head (I hope!), and her bones are hardening more and more 

We've been having a very busy week! Here are some pictures from the week: 
Danville's 4th of July Parade. It was SO fun having Shea and Becky and Phoebe and Juno (their dogs) here for the parade! Our good friends Ashley and Mike and Jackie and John came too! SO FUN. 

Parade 

And be proud everyone. We walked to the parade and it wasn't that bad! But my swollen feet were the price I paid.

Saw this cake on allrecipes.com and just had to make it for Tony's parents BBQ 


Then we had a great time watching fireworks with great friends! The boys played cornhole and the girls chatted about babies, teaching, and food :) 

Daddy and Zoey tummy time with baby girl 

Relaxing night snuggling 

Tony took this picture of Zoey and it may be one of my favorite pics of her ever! 

Trying to take a family photo...the end result not so good but had fun trying!

Ok I know...dog picture overload, but they are too cute! 

Got a mani for my shower! 

 YES! I realize the banner looks like it says "ho" behind me, but it really does say Baby Shower! I promise! Too funny though...  


Tony took this before the shower

Annnnd one last one of me and my awesome hubs

I can't wait to post shower pictures! We had SO MUCH FUN! It was beautiful. My mom, my sister Alie, and great friend Ashley did an amazing job! And we have tons of pictures thanks to our amazingly talented Becky.

Coming up...growth ultrasound tomorrow, breastfeeding class Saturday, and maternity pictures which will also be taken by Becky (I am so excited to have her as our photographer. She does an incredible job and will be here until July 24th if anyone is interested in having her do a photo session! She does weddings, engagements, family, and maternity. Check her out at www.comcapphoto.com) 





No comments:

Post a Comment