Monday, July 30, 2012

35 WEEKS



COUNTDOWN TO INDUCTION: 17 DAYS!


How far along: 35 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: Still up 40 lbs 
Maternity clothes? OH YES
Sleep: Really good. Another overnight stay at the hospital since my last post so that's never a good night sleep but other than that, its been great!
Best moment this week: Lunch with my hubs today. It was great, just the two of us being able to laugh and joke around together and spend some quality time together 
Movement? Yep. At the last L&D visit a couple of days ago, the doctor even made a point about how she moved so much. She could barely get measurements on the ultrasound because Kenadie was showing off so much :) also, lots of toes in between my ribs...not so comfy 
Food cravings: Ice water still 
Gender prediction: GIRL
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: Deli meat. I don't think this one will change... 
What I am looking forward to: Kenadie's arrival! 
Milestones: 35 weeks means she doesn't automatically go to the NICU if born today! Anything under 35 weeks has to go to NICU no matter what. What a great milestone! 
Things I've been experiencing this week: Heartburn and carpal tunnel mostly. I have to say...3rd trimester is not at all uncomfortable like I've always heard. Knock on wood. Great, now that I've said that, I will probably be so uncomfy starting tomorrow, haha. 
Showing? Yep, silly question 
Size of baby: Size of a coconut. The ultrasound on Saturday measured her to be approx 5lbs 9oz. The doctor said she has super long legs. She measured them twice. Lol the first time she said "this can't be right." and measured again. Sure enough, they are measuring just over 38 weeks. No wonder I always feel her toes in my ribs! 
What Baby is up to: Hearing is fully developed and responds best to high pitch tones. 






Not too much going on this week in pictures, but here are two (a little boring, sorry) 




Carseat ready!

Belly is a great food holder :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment