Saturday, May 12, 2012

24 WEEKS



How far along: 24 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: We will find out next friday! 
Maternity clothes? Yep
Sleep: Good! 
Best moment this week: Date night with hubs last night - we went to Jules Pizza for dinner, then walked around downtown. It was such a nice night, about 75 degrees so of course we had to stop at Baskin Robbins too :)
Movement? Most days I feel a lot of movement at night. A few days ago she decided at about 6:15am (only 15 min before my morning alarm goes off) that it was the perfect time for a dance party in her mama's belly. I loved it though! Then last night, we were laying in bed and Tony could feel some part of her body so he kept poking at her and she went nuts. She was kicking the hardest we had ever felt. Lol she did not like being poked and prodded. Or maybe she's just ticklish like her mama
Food cravings: Oh just any kind of carbs..
Gender prediction: GIRL
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: Philly rolls and deli sandwiches
What I am looking forward to: Only 33 more days til summer vacation! 
Milestones: We are now at the age of viability! That means if baby girl was born now, she would have a good chance at surviving outside the womb. Not that we want her to come now, but its just a nice feeling to know she could come and things would probably be ok. Stay in there though little girl! 
Things I've been experiencing this week: No energy when I get home from work. Belly has been feeling really tight at night too 
Showing? Yes! 
Size of baby: Size of a cantaloupe! 10.5-11.8 inches and almost 1.5 lbs! 
What Baby is up to: Her see-through skin is becoming more opaque and it has a new pink glow thanks to the small capillaries forming 

More of our week...
Went to Target and found different ways to spell Kenadie's name in a baby name book. Although we still like Kenadie the best. But I also like Kennedie

Out for my father in law's bday

For the b-day dinner we went to his favorite restaurant Pete's. Honestly, this is my most hated restaurant in the world. They have the most awful food and not to mention, we know 3 people who have gotten food poisoning from this place. Anyways, my experience this time was not any better than usual! I ordered my burger well-done (should be safe right??) but nope, this is what they brought me. I cannot say enough how awful this place is!!!! Ok rant over. 

Oakie sleeping with his tongue out :)


Belly pics 

Let's see what else...tomorrow is the first day I get to celebrate Mother's Day! I know there are a few people who think pregnant mamas should not be celebrated, but I am every bit this little girl's mom. Just because she is not born yet doesn't mean I'm not her mom. WHY would Hallmark make mom-to-be cards for mother's day? And why would Ellen's mother's day show only have pregnant moms in the audience? Great arguments, I know! But Hallmark and Ellen think preggos should be celebrated! I'm not expecting gifts or definitely not to be any part of the main focus of the day, but I just want to be told Happy Mother's Day. I've been waiting so long to be a mama and I finally have this baby girl growing in my womb...and DANGIT! I am going to celebrate that! Anyways, I am so excited I can finally be apart of this day.   :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment