Saturday, April 7, 2012

19 WEEKS & Anatomy Scan



How far along: 19 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Up 14
Maternity clothes? Both - mostly maternity
Sleep: Ok
Best moment this week: Getting out for spring break!! Woo hooo
Movement? Definitely more this week. Some days I have been feeling her a lot. Last night I could even feel her from the outside, but poor Tony...everytime I hurry him over to feel, she stops moving. He will leave his hand on my belly for a few minutes then as soon as he gets up she starts again. Its a little funny but I think he is starting to get frustrated 
Food cravings: A deli sandwich
Gender prediction: GIRL
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: Sushi and deli meat 
What I am looking forward to: Sleeping in this week!
Milestones: Feeling her move from the outside
Things I've been experiencing this week: Thirsty, no energy after work 
Showing? Yes, more people ask now 
Size of baby: Size of a mango, about 6 inches. And she measured in at about 10oz yesterday at our scan 
What Baby is up to: Working on her 5 senses. 

Had our anatomy scan yesterday and baby girl was on the move. She was giving the tech a little bit of a hard time because she kept moving and kicking her legs all over the place. The tech said she wasn't allowed to tell us any information- the doctor will call and give us the results on Monday. Of course this worries me. I just want everything to be ok with her. I will give an update as soon as we hear. 

On a different note, We are really excited to be on spring break! We are looking forward to a week of sleeping in, working on the nursery, and maybe baby shopping (?). Of course some other fun things mixed in as well. Tomorrow is Easter and we are going to the Easter service at our church in the morning, lunch/dinner with Tony's family in the afternoon, and dinner at my mom's house. Its going to be a busy fun day! 
More updates as things happen this week. Have a great Easter everyone!!! :)

The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified.  He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.” 
Matthew 28:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment