Sunday, April 29, 2012

22 WEEKS and Other Random Things



The first pic is from this week at 22 weeks and the second is last week's at 21 weeks. I swear the belly looks bigger in last week's pic but maybe thats because its closer up...???? Lol it certainly feels bigger now. And yes, I always wear the same pj's and then take the belly picture first thing friday mornings :)

I won't do the pregnancy survey this week since the last one was late and only a few days ago. But I will show you what thebump.com has to say about baby this week :)

How Big Is Baby?







Your Baby: Week 22

Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.





My mom and I had a very successful shopping trip at the mall yesterday. We picked out baby girl's bedding at Pottery Barn Kids, got me some more maternity shorts, the most comfy sandals ever, a pregnancy pillow, and some sunglasses for Kenadie.
My feet have been killing me lately since I only wear flats to work. Not enough padding between the bottom of my feet and the ground added to the extra weight I'm carrying around - not a good combo! So I was so happy to see these Nike padded sandals in the window of Women's Footlocker. They are so comfy and I'm thinking they might be a lifesaver for my feet this summer. I also got the Boppy pregnancy pillow because my hips have been hurting so much during the night and I've been told it will only get worse! 

Then we went to Pottery Barn Kids and fell in love with the mix-and-match ways of their bedding. The bumper we got is very traditional with flowers but her crib sheet will be hot pink gingham. I will show pictures as soon as we buy it and get it set up! My mom bought the mobile that goes along with it and its my favorite part of her whole bedding set! 

My sandals, new pilates pregnancy DVD (wonderful!), and body pillow


The sham that goes with the bedding


Sunglasses and mobile



  Mommy cam shot 


Dog park is becoming a Friday afternoon tradition :))

No comments:

Post a Comment