Sunday, January 22, 2012

Baby 8 Weeks


How far along: 8weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 1 lb
Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep: Waking up a lot, uncomfortable 
Best moment this week: Telling people about baby :)
Movement? Not yet
Food cravings: Oh a lot...Sushi is my biggest craving, eggs benedict, roast beef sandwiches
Gender prediction: Baking soda test said girl...
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: Sushi and deli meat
What I am looking forward to: Our next ultrasound probably in two weeks
Milestones: Seeing our baby's heartbeat 
Things I've been experiencing this week: I have hardly any pregnancy symptoms. I am maybe a little more tired than usual, constipated, and gassy (sorry tmi)
Showing? It kind of looks like I have a belly but it's just bloating 
Size of baby: large raspberry 



No comments:

Post a Comment