Wednesday, September 19, 2012

6 Weeks Old!

Kenadie will be 6 weeks old tomorrow! She is just the sweetest little girl ever. She is so beautiful inside and out. I am loving spending every day with her! Since last Friday night, she has only gotten up 1-2 times a night sleeping much longer stretches. I hope I'm not speaking too soon but we seem to be on our way to sleeping through the night! She also started smiling this week. The first one was for daddy, not her mom who is home with her all day! But since that first one she has given me a couple of good ones. We are talking huge gummy smiles. Adorable! We have yet to capture it on the camera but I can't wait to share when we do!

I know...mean mama for taking pictures of my crying baby

Looooves her gym











From the video monitor during nap time

Starbucks date with daddy. Yes, I nurse her anywhere and everywhere!

This was my initiation into the "moms club." I was on my way to my postpartum appointment when I heard her spit up (understatement). So I pulled over, got in the backseat and it was everywhere. I got her out of her seat and cleaned her up only to find that I didn't pack enough wipes. We quickly ran out so I had to use her blanket to wipe down her carseat and my clothes and my arms. Thankfully I had a back up onsie but when I changed her I noticed her diaper was wet so I started changing her on my lap and what did this girl do?? She spray pooped on my hands and shirt! Lol it was quite the comedy show! Then to top it off, when we finally made it to the appointment, she screamed the whole time in the waiting room which she never usually does. What a morning! 



Just hangin in her carseat


Sweetest hiney EVER!


Shopping at Target




Naptime with daddy


Haha I love this big booty






Kisses!


1 comment:

  1. shes so adorable! they grow up way too fast, cherish every moment!

    ReplyDelete